Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) is a single-event, rapid transfer of electrostatic charge between two objects, usually resulting when two objects at different potentials come into direct contact with each other.
Static discharge can ignite flammable mixtures and damage electronic components. Static electricity can attract contaminants in clean environments or cause products to stick together. The cost of ESD-damaged electronic devices alone ranges from only a few cents a simple diode to several hundred dollars for complex hybrids. Loss of production time in web processing industries due to static attraction is significant.
There are many ways to elimination electrostatic. One is using anti-static yarn that is economic and permanent.
1. We could offer anti-static fiber and filament / spun anti-static yarns.
2. Resistivity is 10e3-10e10 ohms/cm.
3. Economic and permanent.
1. Industrial protective textile
2. Cleanroom/Medical textile
3. Filtration textile
5. Home textile
6. Sport wear
7. Other apparel
1. Anti-static fiber
2. Filament / Spun anti-static yarn
3. Woven/ Knit/ Non woven fabrics
4. Anti-static garments
5. Other special structure textile, ex: rope, tube…